President extends condolences to families of karaoke parlor fire victims

Update: 14:30 | 08/09/2022

President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on September 7 extended his deepest condolences to families of victims in a karaoke parlor fire in the southern province of Binh Duong.

The blaze broke out around 8:48 p.m on September 6 at the karaoke parlor in An Phu ward, Thuan An city.

As of 8:00 p.m on September 7, the death toll in the incident had rose to 32.

President, extends condolences, karaoke parlor fire victims,  deepest condolences, initial reason,  electric short circuit, three-storey karaoke parlor

The blaze broke out around 8:48 p.m on September 6 at the karaoke parlor in An Phu ward, Thuan An city.

The President asked the Government to instruct the Ministry of Public Security, and other relevant ministries, agencies and the provincial People’s Committee of Binh Duong to visit and support the families, both materially and spiritually, deal with consequences of the blaze and quickly find its cause.

According to a report presented to the Government’s Office by the provincial People’s Committee on the same day, the initial reason was defined as electric short circuit.

At least one karaoke room and one storage room have not been accessed as the temperature remained high.

The three-storey karaoke parlor, spanning over 1,500 square meters, was put into services in 2016.

State President commends Quang Nam’s fire-fighters
State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc has commended the fire-fighting section of the police of central Quang Nam province for their efforts to successfully rescue a group of teachers and students trapped on the bank of a stream in Que Son district.
Vietnamese, British agencies coordinate in identifying fire victims
The Consular Department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Vietnamese Embassy in the UK will continue to actively coordinate with Vietnamese and British competent agencies in the identification of victims in a blaze in Greater Manchester on May 7.
Brave firefighters promoted posthumously
Three firefighters who died while on their duty in Hanoi's Cau Giay district on August 1 afternoon were posthumously promoted to higher rankings under a decision signed by Minister of Public Security, General To Lam, on August 2.
10-year-old boy dies saving siblings from house fire
A 10-year-old boy took four of his siblings out of a burning house in HCMC’s Binh Chanh District, then lost his life trying to save his youngest brother.
SEA Games 31: Fire ceremony to take place this afternoon
The fire ceremony for the 31st Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games 31) will start at 5pm of May 6 at Ho Chi Minh Museum in Hanoi, according to the Organising Committee.

Source: VNA

Bình luận mới vừa được thêm vào. Click để xem
Mới nhấtHay nhấtXếp theo: