Update: 20:35 | 14/10/2020
(BGO) – The Party Committee, authority and local people in the northern province of Bac Giang have taken great efforts together with the traditions of solidarity and internal strength to overcome the difficulties and obstacles for the past 5 years (2015 - 2020) when there were a lot of chances and challenges, especially the global outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic causing wide and comprehensive impacts on every socio-economic activity.
The prominent impressions included:
Regarding economy, we achieved fast and quite synchronous growth rate in industry, agriculture and service. The average Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) hit 14 percent per year, helping the province rank in top leading localities with highest growth rate nationwide (16 out of 63 provinces and cities)...
Secretary of the Bac Giang provincial Party Committee Bui Van Hai and Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee visit the Bac Giang DNP Clean Water Plant.
Several socio-economic projects with huge scale were executed and put into operation effectively to quickly change the appearance of the urban and rural areas in the province.
The province developed a various and synchronous trade and service sector with high quality. The export turnover reached over 11.1 billion USD, exceeding 71 percent of the target set at the Congress. The budget collection raised 18.9 percent per year on average and exceeded 10 trillion VND (431 million USD) in 2020 (nearly doubling the Congress’s target) in which the sustainable collection from trade and business activities much increased.
Thought agro and forestry production encountered severe impacts from diseases and unfavourable weather condition, it still gained many successes with average growth rate of 1.9 percent per year. Meanwhile, several policies and mechanisms were effectively implemented to support the seedlings and varieties to enhance the productivity and product quality. The total product value hit 110 million VND (over 4,700 USD) per ha, up 20 percent comparing to the figure in 2015.
The new style rural building movement gained impressive results. To date, 3 out of 9 districts and 124 out of 184 communes have been recognized new style rural standard (accounting for 67.4 percent of the communes), far exceeding the Congress’s target. The quality of new style rural criteria was much improved, especially those attaching to the practical benefit of the people such as transport, school, medical, environment...
The field of culture and society had positive changes, including comprehensively developed education, improved medical system, diverse public cultural and sports movements. Due attention was regularly paid to the policies for social security and welfare, national contributors and the poor.
The Party building tasks, national defence and security were reinforced. The localities were kept stably in term of politic, national defence and security.
The results gained in the past 5 years can affirm that the Party Committee in Bac Giang province successfully completed all targets and tasks set in the 18th provincial Party Committee Congress’ Resolution, tenure 2015 – 2020 to bring Bac Giang province up to a new height and create important premise to enter new tenure of more comprehensive and firm development.
To realize the target of becoming a strongly and comprehensively developed province in the upcoming year, the Political Report submitting to the provincial Party Committee Congress, tenure 2020 – 2025 proposed the major policies and orientations as below:
Thanh Hai commune is one of the key orange growing areas in Luc Ngan district.
(1) Focus on comprehensively developing the economy in industry, agriculture and service in which the industry is the major driving force, agriculture is the guaranteed background and service is the boosting condition. Economy should be developed in harmony with culture, society and environment as well as between the regions, areas and localities to ensure the practical and equal benefits to all citizens.
(2) Gradually switch the economic structure, suitably re-organize in connection to renovate the growth model, sector’s internal structure as well as the structure among the sectors to ensure the participation into the general growth of the local economy. The natural resources should be used economically, suitably and effectively, especially soil, water, forest, mineral....while protecting the ecological environment.
(3) Focus on investing and developing education, medical, culture, society and caring for the people while sufficiently and effectively providing the policies and mechanisms to the national contributors, the poor, impoverished cases and ethnic minority people in time.
(4) Heighten the legal obedience, reinforce and simplify the state organization, enhance the quality and effectiveness in managing and controlling in line with the law of the state authority as well as the officers, cadre and public servants.
(5) Reinforce the national defence and security, build stronger public national defence and security.
(6) Enhance to build the transparent and firm Party and political systems; seriously maintain the democratic concentration principle, spirit of solidarity and reunion; promote the role and collective intellectual, ensure the Party’s role of definite and comprehensive instruction over every field of the social life.
With the spirit of “solidarity, democracy, principle and creativeness”, all the provincial Party Committee will overcome every challenge and difficulty to firmly enter new age of more comprehensive and stronger development as well as successfully realize the targets and tasks set in the Congress’s Resolution in order to bring Bac Giang into the list of 15 developed provinces and cities with top leading GRDP nationwide.
Bui Van Hai, Member of the Central Party Committee, Secretary of the Bac Giang provincial Party Committee, Chairman of the provincial People’s Council.