Update: 17:18 | 09/01/2020
(BGO) - Two spectacular fireworks will be displayed at 11 sites in the city and centers of 10 districts in the northern province of Bac Giang to welcome the Lunar New Year 2020.
There are 705 boxes of low-range fireworks in total, up 90 boxes and 1 display site comparing to the previous year.
Particularly, the first 15 minute display will light up the sky at 9 pm on January 24, 2020 (lunar December 30, 2019) in Hapro Commercial Center, February 3 Square (Bac Giang city) with 90 boxes.
Bac Giang residents gather at February 3 Square to enjoy the fireworks display.
The second display will begin in the midnight during 15 minutes starting at 0 am on January 25, 2020 (lunar January 1, 2020) at 10 below sites:
1. The rooftop of Hapro Commercial Center in February 3 Square (Bac Giang city) with 90 boxes.
2. The Square in Bich Dong town (Viet Yen district) with 90 boxes.
3. The Monument area in Thang town (Hiep Hoa district) with 60 boxes.
4. The district Stadium in Voi town (Lang Giang district) with 60 boxes.
5. Thanh Nien lake in Doi Ngo town (Luc Nam district) with 60 boxes.
6. The district center in Chu town (Luc Ngan district) with 60 boxes.
7. The district stadium in An Chau town (Son Dong district): 60 boxes.
8. The district Center of Culture and Sports in Neo town (Yen Dung district) with 45 boxes.
9. Hoang Hoa Tham Monument area in Cau Go town (Yen The district) with 45 boxes.
10. Luong Van Nam Square in Cao Thuong town (Tan Yen district) with 45 boxes.
The firework cost is mobilized from the socialization sources, kind-hearted people and the businesses in the province (without using state budget).