Update: 15:17 | 10/08/2021
(BGO) – The Chairman of Bac Giang provincial People’s Committee has issued document to launch online public services to support employers and employees affected by Covid-19 pandemic.
Accordingly, to create the best possible favourable condition to people and business, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee instructed the provincial Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, Social Insurance, Bank for Social Policy and the People’s Committee in the districts and city to handle administrative procedures online at the National Public Service Portal (www.ncovi.dichvucong.gov.vn) to assist people and enterprises getting difficulties amid Covid-19 pandemic, including the following services:
1. Support employees who have the labour contract suspended without any salary;
2. Support employers to get a loan to pay for workers’ salary in suspension and production recovery periods;
3. Support employees with suspended job;
4. Support employees with terminated labour contract disqualify to benefit from unemployment insurance;
5. Suspend to pay for the death and pension fund.
The people and business need to register individual account on the National Public Service Portal to proceed these above public services.